For Letting Agents, customer service and reputation is everything. There is a lot to sort out managing properties and dealing with Landlords and Tenants, without being let down by your Inventory services provider.
By making the inventory side of your business an independent process your landlords and tenants can be assured that an unbiased view is being taken as to the condition of properties. This can save your agency time and money by not having to train or employ staff to do this and free them up for work in more profitable areas of the business. This also removes the agent from the inventory and checkout process therefore any problems that a landlord or tenant have with the documents can be passed straight on to us to resolve.
The feedback we receive from new customers is that they have previously received a poor and unreliable service from their Inventory providers.
Have you experienced any of the following problems?
- Inventory Clerks turning up late or not at all?
- Poorly detailed and inaccurate Inventory Reports?
- Inventories arriving unsigned weeks after the Tenants moved in?
- Important details and specific evidence left off Check-Out Reports?
- Expensive prices combined with a thoroughly unprofessional service?
- The service received has made you and your business reflect badly with Landlords and Tenants affecting your reputation?
If any of these problems sound familiar to you, then we believe you will find our uncompromising quality of service to be refreshingly different.
For further information on our Inventory services for Letting Agents please contact us
T: 01895 730 035
M: 07787 329 872